Thursday 25 October 2012

first ever blog

Well This is my first adventure into the land of blogging.... hopefully it will go well. I'm not really sure what i'm doing so far.

I'm going to use this blog to keep a record of my life. So first things first who am I, well my name is Lynsey, I'm 35, I live with my husband and my cat Casey (she's a princess). I have a disease called Pulmonary Hypertension which I try to not let define me. I work for a social housing charity.

I guess the main reason I have started this blog is that i'm just about to venture down the transplant route. Well I say venture I think i'm more dipping my toe in at the moment. Basically my consultant thinks i'd benefit from a third treatment for my PH, but I can only get funding for 2 treatments, the only way to get a 3rd treatment is to go down the transplant route. Also they don't want to rush me down the transplant route they don't want me to make a decision at a time where a transplant is really really needed. What is likely to happen (fingers crossed) is that I go for transplant assessment and they'll tell me i'm too well. This will then be reviewed periodically until I get to a point where i'm not too well (fingers crossed again that this will be a while away.

Anyway think that's enough waffling for my first blog. I'm going to try and keep this blog going but i'm not known as a starter finisher...........

Bye for now blogland xx

1 comment: