Friday 10 May 2013

Routine

Hi Blogsphere,

What's the first thing you do when you get up? I have the same routine every morning virtually. Get up, feed the cat, make a cup of tea, sit for a bit and take medication, have a shower, sit for a bit, get dressed, sit for another bit (it takes me a while to get going in the morning). So far a routine that will be familiar to most, maybe without the medication taking though.

The next thing I do is check my Facebook account. Now this for most will seem a bit obsessive. Don't worry I've not completely become addicted to Facebook. What I check for is to see if any of my PH friends on the transplant list have had there call over night.

This morning on checking my Facebook accounts I found that my fellow PH friend Anne had had the call at 2am this morning. The latest news is that surgery went smoothly which is really really good news. The whole of the PH community come together in times of trouble & transplant. It is on many of my PH friends thoughts that the next call could be them, and I salute them for being so brave.

That's all for now will do a full blog over the weekend. Got a night of cocktails with the girls ahead of me :-)

Take care xx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds extremely familiar to my routine Lynsey :D

    So pleased that Anne got her call it's good to see that they are happening :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete