Thursday 27 December 2012

sleigh bells ring

Well sorry blogsphere I have been a bit lapse in writing my blog.

Today is the 27th December Christmas has been & gone.

Well what has happened since 10th December?? it seems so long ago. I think our last story ended with the relatives about to arrive from Canada. It was a really lovely visit from my Aunt & Lisa, although was slightly mared my colds, IBS & a bad infusion site and my PH not playing ball.

While they were here we visited Granny, went out for lunch & went to Blenheim palace. It was nice just to spend time with them, just wish I could have spent more time with them.

Blenheim at Christmas
Aunty, Me, Granny, Mum, Natalie & Lisa

I've had a few infusion site issues recently, firstly I woke up one morning to find i'd pulled my site out in the night, it looked like a scene from the Texas chainsaw masacre. Then the new site I chose formed a blister, then the third site got infected. Fingers crossed the site that I now have is fine. I had a really painful Christmas Eve and was not looking forward to Christmas Day in so much pain. Thankfully Father Christmas gave me the gift of a fairly pain free day.

Christmas was also quite traumatic as on Christmas Eve my Gran had to be evacuated from her house and moved into a residential care home. We're all hoping that she settles in well as we're not sure what the future holds regarding her property and her ability to live in her own home anymore. It was a really tough decision for my Mum to make. It has lead to quite a stressful time for Mum and I'm nt sure how she got through entertaining on Christmas day & Boxing day.

Christmas day was lovely and I got some really nice pressies. We spent the day at Mum & Johns with my sister, granny, step sister her husband, his mum, and my twin nephews. Christmas lunch was fantastic as usual. We had crackers with racing penguins, which me, my sister & step sister played. my penguin didn't even get off the starting line!!!

Boxing Day was spent down in Bath with Joss family which was as always a nice day. We were hoping to see my step brother, sister in law & neice & nephew as well but my poor nephew wasn't well.

Oh well better go, darts to watch & James Wade has just started playing.

Merry Christmas people of blogsphere x

No comments:

Post a Comment